Saturday, February 2, 2013

Artist Whimsy Valentine Challenge

Good morning!

Taking a time out from the Art Jewelry Element Earring Challenge and the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party; I thought I would take my chances and enter the Artist Whimsy Bead Lovers Challenge.  Here are the details:

Design a piece of jewelry or component(s) that represent your
PASSION & LOVE
You may enter once per category ~
Winners will be revealed by a random pick in
Jewelry & Component Categories
on February 13 midnight (EST)
Each will win a prize.
There will also be a Voted Category
for
"most original representation"
of
PASSION & LOVE
 
I was going to submit the following:
 
 
Then I keyed in on the statement "most original representation" so I thought maybe my other romantic piece which represents a love letter with a key to my heart would get more votes.  So, here is my submission, a handmade lampwork bead and a loveletter made of bronze metal clay:
 
 
I don't know if you can see it but the key is hanging from an open heart - :-)  Voting instructions will follow.
 
Later,  Dee
 



1 comment:

  1. Oohh, so since you didn't enter the heart (which totally rocks) you could send it to me....what? I didn't want it to go to waste...:) I love them both!

    ReplyDelete