Tuesday, February 12, 2013


Good afternoon, 

Today I get to introduce you to my partner and share with you the wonderful bead soup that I received from her.  First let me tell you a little about Linda.

She lives in Beaufort, North Carolina on the beautiful crystal coast. She began jewelry making about 5 years ago and started taking it seriously about 2 years ago.  She makes one-of-a-kind pieces with an heirloom romantic feel. She also enjoys repurposing found objects to create sentimental memory jewelry.  Visit Linda at her Etsy shop: etsy.com/shop/IdaLouiseJewelry  - or - her Blog: idalouisejewelry.blogspot.com

Now let me show you some of the beautiful things that I received. First, look at the beautiful package I received:

 
And then:
 
And then:
 
 
And now the contents: 
 
 
 
 
Aren’t the beads beautiful?!  I love all of the antique pieces that I received and can’t wait to tackle the design.  The item that seems most challenging at this stage of the game is the silk ribbon.  I have never incorporated ribbon into my jewelry before and can’t wait to give this a go. Wish me luck.

Dee
 

4 comments:

  1. Great soup! I'm sure you will find a creative way to use the ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection, I think you will be having great fu. With this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by visiting all the blogs taking part in the bead soup cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee, I love my bead soup! Thanks so much for the great post and the creative soup display.
    Linda
    Idalouisejewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete