Monday, November 5, 2012

Friends from the UK Jewelry Challenge





Well, my latest obsession with the Social Site Artisan Whimsey has challenged me, once again.

Here is the challenge:  Can you create a piece of jewellery or a jewellery component inspired by where the UK Blog team live?  (They're British you know so they spell it jewellery.)

The list includes:
Dorset
Edinburgh
Bath
Isle of Wight
Liverpool 
Southampton 

They provided us with the history and a brief description of each area and all we have to do is make a piece of jewelry inspired by that location.

If you know me, you probably guessed I chose Liverpool.  I love the Beatles... welllllll.... I did some research and once I saw pictures of the Isle of Wight I changed my mind.  Here is a photo that I came across on the internet:



Stay tuned for my entry!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment