Friday, March 15, 2013

AJE Earring Challenge - Week 9 and 10

Well, the first group has almost come to the end of their allotted responsibility.  I'd like to say this challenge kept me going to my work table and for that I'm grateful.  Before I became active with the folks at AJE I would let days pass without even thinking about jewelry.  This challenge provided me with the discipline that I needed to meet deadlines weather feeling up to the challenge or not.  I also enjoyed having to use handmade elements.  I have to say, my earrings made with crystals and pearls and store bought items are more appealing to the eye but it's fun to know each pair that I made included a piece of me.

Here are my Week 9 and Week 10 entries:



Here is week 10:


Well, that's it for now - have a wonderful evening.

Dee



3 comments:

  1. Love them both-very fun and creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty earrings Dee! You've inspired me to make some chainmaille earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great earrings!

    I’m part of the bead soup party. Looking forward to the reveals. I'm now following you. I have a new blog. Please consider following my jewelry blog. Thanks.
    http://vintagememoriesjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete